Free izotope plugin through 3/9/2016

pikingrin

what is this?
Saw this today; it's some sort of delay plug that might be cool. Especially because it's FREE!!! :thumbs up:
Haven't used it yet but I've already got the download link email; going to mess around a little with it tomorrow.

Link here

Just click in the "register here" link in the banner at the top of the page.

Saw that too. I'm totally satisfied with Echoboy since cracking on the Soundtoys 5 bundle black friday sale, but otherwise I would've jumped all over this :)

It's pretty cool actually. Didn't have much time to mess with it yet but it seems like an interesting toy.

Basically 2 separate delays with an adjustable threshold that higher transients go to one delay and softer stuff to another.

I'll play with it more tonight.

Actually I just messed with it and could see some fun to be had having this around. There is a bit more here than just crackly old vinyl noise. :)

No problem. iZotope is making some great stuff. IRIS and BeatTweaker are both hours and hours of amazing fun. I'm glad I got them on sale (not cheap at regular price). I noticed that iZotope emailed me a recall (settings) sheet and an example for each plug.

Paj
8^)

Still waiting for them to send me the download link since yesterday.
I mean...if it's free...why don't they just put the link up on their webpage without the need for an email containing the link...? :)

Still waiting for them to send me the download link since yesterday.
I mean...if it's free...why don't they just put the link up on their webpage without the need for an email containing the link...? :)

The DDLY is given away through Sweetwater for whatever reason. It took a full 24+ hours for me to get the activation email.

The Vinylizer was direct from Izotope.

DDLY is also available direct from Izotope, here's the link. If I would've checked before I started this thread I would have just posted this link... :spank:

Not sure what the wait is about through Sweetwater though; I got my registration and DL email within a few hours...

Sweetwater called me the other day saying it was a private promotion exclusively for them. Or something real close to that regard. So here I am thinking I must be a special customer with Sweetwater to be included. Then I see the plug for free on isotopes website. Yup, I'm feeling special alright. :o

Sweetwater called me the other day saying it was a private promotion exclusively for them. Or something real close to that regard. So here I am thinking I must be a special customer with Sweetwater to be included. Then I see the plug for free on isotopes website. Yup, I'm feeling special alright. :o

Well I suppose it is just from where you found it right? Would you have known about the Izotope offer or gave a fuck if not for the Sweetwater call? I didn't get that call and I have like 20 packs of stale candy in my basement...lol

The OP 'Pikin' gave the Sweetwater link. That is where I heard of it. Thanks man!

Honestly I would have never known if not for the OP link as most of that crap goes to my spam folder. I am inundated with constant shit from both manufacturers that I have licenses for and others... They all go to a special group that I typically ignore.

I will say I have no problem trying out free 64-bit VST3 plugins from reputable companies. I have paid for just about every high end plug I feel I need and that is a shitload of money already.

Thanks again pikingrin and Paj! You guys rock!

I just watched the Sweetwater video on YouTube about these plugs. I'm anxious to give them a spin. I've been wanting a dynamic delay, ever since I learned that they existed a week ago :)

I'm in. The vinyl plugin I may find a use for sooner than later for something I'm working on.

I got my activation email about 1 minute after ordering both plugins directly from izotope.

Anyone know why DDLY says "free through March 10"? Is this only trialware?

Back