Free izotope plugin through 3/9/2016

I grabbed both a week or so ago, from izotope website, when they were first offered,,,
No wait, serial numbers sent email within seconds of submitting.

Sweetwater has to use a "special" since it is probably enter in their system and has a price attached to it...
THe DDly is really more than any delay effect, and the Vinyl is just awesome and has many effective uses,,,
Any way you can them, is a must to me, and easy from the Izotope website,,,

and not to hijack this thread,,,, B U T ,,,

Nomad has their Bus Driver free for a limited time as well,,, soon will be $119 - msrp $149,,,
It's a nice saturation plugin, even though I have decapitator, softube saturation knob, Redlight Distict (Studio One Pro stock plugin), and analoger, and tape sims waves, abbey roads, all slates stuff,,, I can see a use for this Bus Driver so it still has uses,,,

but it's only listed at the DontCrack website from what I can tell,,, it's not even on NomadFactory site yet,,,
Nomad Bus Driver here:

Just be sure to use the VOUCHER CODE : freebusdriver
from their site,,,
DontCrack and Bernie have taken the decision to offer Bus Driver free for a limited time. It was his way of expressing his gratitude to the audio community for the help he received.

Hopefully you will be using every day and that it will accomplish the goal of saying 'Thank You' for the heart-warming support you showed for Bernie during the time when he really needed it.

Please use the following voucher to get your FREE Bus Driver... VOUCHER CODE : freebusdriver

-------------------

First time I've posted freebie stuff and links,,, hope I didn't break any rules, if I did, PLEASE Message me,, I'll edit the needed info,,,
I love this place,,, lurky, learning, and enjoying even the worst posts, lol,, :guitar:

Last edited:
Funny, I'm sure it's been 24 hrs and I didn't get the e-mail...I checked my spam folder, not there either. Try again, I guess.

Funny, I'm sure it's been 24 hrs and I didn't get the e-mail...I checked my spam folder, not there either. Try again, I guess.

If you bought it directly from iZotope you should be able to login to your account online(?).

Back