expression pedal for amplitud max

gamba

can anyone tell me what i can use to control the virtual expression pedals in amplitude max? i know i cannot use the bluetooth board due to the year of my mac. I've been searching for answers and have gotten nowhere. can somebody please help a confused and frustrated person?? on the same note i wish to utilize these pedals in real time recording with logic x. thanks for your time on viewing this.:confused:

There's an amplitube expression pedal (USB), but just about any USB expression pedal/controller should work.

I had to return the amplitube pedal because it would work great in real-time noodling, but nothing I was doing on the pedal would get captured when recording (meaning, none of the controller commands as I was playing were being recorded). I don't know if they've improved things since so you can actually record the 'expressions'. Since I primarily intended to use the pedal for tracking it served me no purpose and got sent back.

I was thinking of purchasing a Behringer FCB1010 do you have any experience with this I like to know how difficult it would be to get fCB1010 do you have any experience with this?

Back