Electric Guitar

mettco

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and electronic music production as well. Over the last few weeks I have read a lot regarding sound design, arrangement, mixdown and basically everything you need to know in regards to music production. I'm still learning and often I struggle to achieve milestones I have set to myself in order to complete my learning process. That's why I'm happy to join this community and hopefully exchange my experience with others, get some advices from pros and so on.

For example, I need some help to achieve a particular sound. Here is an example:

Vocaroo | Voice message

It is a loop from Vengeance. I have the full package, but I want to learn how to achieve that kind of guitar sound. I assume this particular loop have been recorded with real guitar, but normally how one can achieve this via VST/sampler? How do you do it?

Thank you!

Sounds like some chorus and a little reverb. Both are common effects included in most recording software (DAW) or standalone plugins (VST).

Thanks for your reply. I'm still not sure how to achieve that exact sound. What generator/sampler to use? Anything special with chorus settings? The reverb is pretty standard though.

Thanks for your reply. I'm still not sure how to achieve that exact sound. What generator/sampler to use? Anything special with chorus settings? The reverb is pretty standard though.

Start with the base sound and add the chorus after, as a plugin effect, to the track. It's not something you have to add inside the synthesizer.

Chorus and reverb are the effects, so now you need to learn how to apply effects to tracks in your digital interface/recording software.

Back