Drum Vsti question Addictive Drummer 2 vs Kitcore

Silamanagic

I'm using Acid 7.0 for my DAW and it came with Kitcore and I'm not very happy with some things so I'd like to find out how it compares to Addictive Drums 2.

Does Addictive Drums come with beats and fills or only the drums for the pack that you buy? If so are they pretty good?
Edit- I just read that beats and fills are included so that's cool. But do the different packs come with different beats or are all possible beats included regardless of pack?

With Addictive Drummer Is it possible to utilize volume and pan envelopes on the track? This may seem like a ridiculous question but i ask because when using Kitcore with Acid it is not possible to use volume or pan envelopes on the track (automation). I've heard that its possible if the automation is applied to the midi bus but that to me is lame as I like the control on the track itself.

Last edited:
You might want to consider moving away from Acid? I don't know how old 7.0 is, but there are lots of full feature DAWs out there - find one htat gives you what you need.
(Reaper recommendation here! I use EZDrummer2, which provides loops, and allows full automation of each 'mic'-track when you split them off via MIDI channels).

Sorry if this is a little off-topic but I love the way Addictive Drums 2 sounds, but the thing in EasyDrummer2 where you tap beats in and it finds matching loops is incredible. Is there anything like that in Addictive Drums 2?

Back