Child / female voice simulator!??

mcmac74

Anyone know of a vst that can alter the Male voice to something akin to female and child voices??? It's for a backing vocal...Jumping in freezing water / genitals in vice alters my voice initially but its neither sustainable nor practical for home recording ?

Try using the formant adjuster in ReaPitch. You could also try using the pitch-shifting itself in Reapitch

you may need to switch to one of the elastique algorithms to hear the formant shifting at work

Try using the formant adjuster in ReaPitch. You could also try using the pitch-shifting itself in Reapitch

you may need to switch to one of the elastique algorithms to hear the formant shifting at work

Cheers, I'll give that a go when I get chance. The elastiqe algorithm you mention...is that within the vst or something else I need to load?

Cheers, I'll give that a go when I get chance. The elastiqe algorithm you mention...is that within the vst or something else I need to load?

When you open Reapitch, it gives you the option of selecting from a number of algorithms. Some of the algorithms are less CPU intensive, which is useful if you want to minimise CPU use, but they are not as powerful as the more CPU-intensive algorithms, and therefore they don't perform the formant changes.

Back