Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Backing vox plug-ins?

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by Paj View Post
    Dirk,
    You're quite welcome. Note that most of these go on sale (BigFish has a 50% sale on ending today---don't ever seem to see their Vintage series any lower than that), buying one Ethera title insures future loyalty discounts (usually 20%, even beyond sale reductions), and the Realivox titles are available in the AudioPlugin.deals "store" (so you can apply accumulated credits for further reductions in price), and 8DIO can offer deep flash sale reductions (>50%) and at some point will offer a store-wide 50% sale. Straight sample/loop/construction kit libraries are inexpensive and ubiquitous but require a lot of searching-listening-evaluating. It's not really too difficult to build harmony stems from that point, even with stock plugins or DAW features. The Kontakt packages I mentioned usually have sample slicing/sectioning or syllable and/or word builders to make a "from-scratch' process a more convenient procedure.

Paj
    8^)
    Thanks for the tips!

This is a bit off-topic (sorry), but one of the links you posted had a soprano opera diva library, which got me interested in that. Unfortunately that product isn't made for Mac...do you happen to know of any solo opera singer libraries that can run on Mac? Preferably Kontakt-based. Thanks!
    Last edited by Dirk Diggler; 04-26-2019 at 00:52.

Thanks
    Dirk,
    Sorry for the delay (life, etc.). Off-hand:

The RealiTone Ladies library I mentioned contains a operatic voice.

Completely forgot to mention;the East-West stuff (I have neither the Operatic Voices or Voices Of Soul libraries, so I can't comment):
    Vocals - Soundsonline
    It does regulary 50% sales but not necessaritl all titles.

Here's a Soundiron title for Kontakt Player. It integrates four, individually-available, non-Player libraries for solo soprano, alto, tenor and bass. Generally the same features as the individual libraries but, because it integrates all four, has a mixer tab/page:
    Voices Of Rapture - operatic SATB solo vocalists for Kontakt Player – Soundiron
    This one has a variety of phrases and features, so check it out: Soundiron stuff does go on sale from time to time.

Here's a Zero-G title that might address the opera issue for you. The format is simple Kontakt patches/instruments, so any adjustment have to be done with Kontakt's backend (spanner/monkey-wrench) but the samples are Acidized WAV files, so that opens up the possibility of further using Kontakt to create pitched versions of any sample. That does require a lot of auditioning each patch/key/sample:
    Classical Vocal - Operatic Vocal Phrases

Here's two others I should have also mentioed previously for possible use with background vocals. It has a minimal GUI (mostly efx and filter) so the delimitations that I mentioned for the Zero-G library above also apply:
    Vocal Forge
    Vocal Foundry

I don't have personal experience with these, so you'll have to check them out:
    https://www.kontakthub.com/label/Bela-D-Media/

Something different but possibly similar enough to your liking:
    https://www.kontakthub.com/product/ERA-II-Vocal-Codex/
    There are a number of short, sequenced video demos on the webpage. The Eduardo Tarilonte libraries don't go on sale very often. They run in the free Engine2 for Best Service.

Paj
    8^)
    8^)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paj For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    This just went on sale (-40%):
    Zero-G Ethera Soul Edition

– Time+Space

Paj
    8^)
    8^)

Thanks
    Hi Dirk,

We also carry a ton of solo vocal libraries as well. Check out the solo vocals section of our website.

We recently released Mimi Page Light & Shadow and Voice of Wind: Adey for Kontakt Player. Not sure what your style is, but hope that helps!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paj View Post
    Dirk,
    Sorry for the delay (life, etc.). Off-hand:

The RealiTone Ladies library I mentioned contains a operatic voice.

Completely forgot to mention;the East-West stuff (I have neither the Operatic Voices or Voices Of Soul libraries, so I can't comment):
    Vocals - Soundsonline
    It does regulary 50% sales but not necessaritl all titles.

Here's a Soundiron title for Kontakt Player. It integrates four, individually-available, non-Player libraries for solo soprano, alto, tenor and bass. Generally the same features as the individual libraries but, because it integrates all four, has a mixer tab/page:
    Voices Of Rapture - operatic SATB solo vocalists for Kontakt Player – Soundiron
    This one has a variety of phrases and features, so check it out: Soundiron stuff does go on sale from time to time.

Here's a Zero-G title that might address the opera issue for you. The format is simple Kontakt patches/instruments, so any adjustment have to be done with Kontakt's backend (spanner/monkey-wrench) but the samples are Acidized WAV files, so that opens up the possibility of further using Kontakt to create pitched versions of any sample. That does require a lot of auditioning each patch/key/sample:
    Classical Vocal - Operatic Vocal Phrases

Here's two others I should have also mentioed previously for possible use with background vocals. It has a minimal GUI (mostly efx and filter) so the delimitations that I mentioned for the Zero-G library above also apply:
    Vocal Forge
    Vocal Foundry

I don't have personal experience with these, so you'll have to check them out:
    https://www.kontakthub.com/label/Bela-D-Media/

Something different but possibly similar enough to your liking:
    https://www.kontakthub.com/product/ERA-II-Vocal-Codex/
    There are a number of short, sequenced video demos on the webpage. The Eduardo Tarilonte libraries don't go on sale very often. They run in the free Engine2 for Best Service.

Paj
    8^)
    Paj,

My apologies for the late response, I didn't realize there was an answer here.

Thanks so much for the great info!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundiron View Post
    Hi Dirk,

We also carry a ton of solo vocal libraries as well. Check out the solo vocals section of our website.

We recently released Mimi Page Light & Shadow and Voice of Wind: Adey for Kontakt Player. Not sure what your style is, but hope that helps!
    Thanks! I'm a big fan of your products and currently own several.

I've looked at all your vocal libraries, two of which I use quite frequently.

Thread Information