any labor day sale vst bargains?

Well I got sugar bytes thesys for $30...not bad considering its still $129 on their site

I got AIR Loom for $49, regularly $149. They also had Vacuum Pro for $49, regularly $149, but I'd already bought it (for $49) during a previous special.

It's not a Labor Day sale item....but I just got this in my email. Looks like one of those style-based plugs, where you get several processes all-in-one relative to some type of music, and you have just two knobs to set.

I'm sure some folks would like this, rather than having to think about all the different processes ....only thing, the plug has no idea what YOUR mix is about, so it may or may not work as expected.\
For $19, it's not a major risk...AND...after you click Buy Now, if you enter in the coupon box: RECMAGROCKS
....you'll get it for 50% less, so you're looking at only $9.50 for the plug.

Home

Im going to try it out now...shame I dont make any of the genres...but if colours I can use it on something
:)

hey could a mod change the title of the thread to VST bargains/Sales?

and make it a sticky??

and give my $9.50 for buying Miros plug???

:D

Okay, admittedly I didn't listen to all of it, and I had the sound turned down so as not to disturb others in the house-- but I clicked at different points and had trouble hearing differences. Maybe you should say at what points you bypassed it so it's easier to hear? Or else I didn't hear any noticeable difference at the volume I was listening to it at (i.e., it may have been my problem not yours). :)

Yeah I shouldve volume matched, it was just a quicky...theres a bit of compression, and saturation...subtle, kinda like the console plugs that are going around. There might even be a bit of EQ...granted I left it stationary on "fat" "hip hop" then bypassed the entire plug every eight bars.

But switch between presets and look for the sweet spot and there are noticeable differences/colouring. I use nebula pro but to get anything worth keeping you use it on every track, every bus, and on the master...only then do you notice the improvement or difference. Something like this might be handy to take away a bit of digital sheen from softsynths perhaps, or maybe entire mixes, not sure anyone experienced would want to use it though.

Back