AmpliTude

D'Lunacy

I downloaded the free version of AmpliTude, and I'm using it in FL Studio. While it's definitely a cool program, I feel like I'm missing a lot of what the description said it comes with. It listed 20 or so different amp brands that are included; Marshall, Mesa, Orange, Carvin, etc, etc ,etc..... However, I'm only seeing 3 amp options; American Clean 1, American Clean 2, and British Lead. They sound good, and the added stomp boxes and rack effects are cool, but the main reason I downloaded it was for all of the amp possibilities it listed.

Is this really all that the free version comes with,or is it user error?

I downloaded the free version of AmpliTude, and I'm using it in FL Studio. While it's definitely a cool program, I feel like I'm missing a lot of what the description said it comes with. It listed 20 or so different amp brands that are included; Marshall, Mesa, Orange, Carvin, etc, etc ,etc..... However, I'm only seeing 3 amp options; American Clean 1, American Clean 2, and British Lead. They sound good, and the added stomp boxes and rack effects are cool, but the main reason I downloaded it was for all of the amp possibilities it listed.

Is this really all that the free version comes with,or is it user error?

Nope, that's it. If you want more you have to purchase through "Custom Shop"

Back