AIR Music Tech bargains

Paj

Since I already had a few licenses for Hybrid (ProTools) and Hybrid3 (AKAI & M-Audio controllers), AIR sent me a crossgrade offer for their Air Instruments Expansion pack at about 43% of the regular street-price for the bundle and at about 15% of the price for the total cost of all the individual products. It contains Hybrid3, Strike2, Structure2, Transfuser2, Velvet2, Loom, and Vacuum Pro. About a 76GB download. I'm really happy with my new toys, they sound great, and there's just a lot of stuff here. So, if you qualify, this bargain is now available at:

UPGRADE AIR Instrument Expansion Pack, UPGRADE AIR Instrument Expansion Pack plugin, buy UPGRADE AIR Instrument Expansion Pack, download UPGRADE AIR Instrument Expansion Pack trial, AIR Music Technology UPGRADE AIR Instrument Expansion Pack

Also from AIR is a special Creative Collection bundle from the vendor website which contains DB-33, Expand2, and Mini-Grand, all well below their combined prices. No previous AIR Music Technology licenses are necessary for this one, but the offer does expire on 3-13.

AIR Creative Collection - Plugin Boutique Exclusive, AIR Creative Collection - Plugin Boutique Exclusive plugin, buy AIR Creative Collection - Plugin Boutique Exclusive, download AIR Creative Collection - Plugin Boutique Exclusive trial, AIR Music Te

There's also a free "Guest Expansion" pack for the DB-33 available on the site:
DB-33 Pro Tools Expert Guest Expansion, Free Expansion Packs plugin, Download DB-33 Pro Tools Expert Guest Expansion plugin, Free AIR Music Technology vst plugins

Had to mention these to you---a lot of value for your bucks.

Paj
8^)

FWIW, it looks like the Air Instrument Expansion Pack also installs 5 of the 6 factory expansions available for Hybrid3 (Mark Knight, Tocadisco, Rene Amesz, D. Ramirez, Marco Lys expansions).

Paj
8^)

For the next two days, the AIR Tech AIEP3 COMPLETE upgrade is available for less than the price of the original upgrade I mentioned above. This upgrade contains both of the instrument bundles I mentioned above plus: The Riser, the Riser expansion, all six Hybrid3 expansions, the VacuumPro expansion, and the Creative FX Plus bundle, which contains twelve of the premium ProTools processing plugins (in VST, etc., formats for use with most DAWS) and eight new plugins. This is a lot of quality stuff that will fill a lot of needs, with good vendor and experienced user support, for as bargain a price as you could reasonably expect---surprisingly low, actually, for content over 80GB. I have all of the instruments and I am not disappointed with any of them and impressed by most of them---A lot of capabilities. The performance of any one of the instruments could justify the price of the whole bundle.

Buy AIR Music Technology VST Plugins, AIR Music Technology Instruments and Effects, Download Online, About AIR Music Technology, Free Demo Plugins, VST, AU

Offer expires on 5-10.

BTW, I am not in any way affiliated with either the developers or the vendors---just a satisfied user.

Paj
8^)

Back