1920 Steinway D ( Virtual Instrument Audio Demo) recording

eleoner

1920 Steinway D ( Virtual Instrument Audio Demo)

This is a demostration of a Virtual Instrument, is the Galaxy Vintage D piano, a very well done piano library of a beautiful Steinway Sons Piano that was built in 1920 in Hamburg. I played a Venezuelan popular song called " Venezuela" just to show you that a VST piano can sound great too, Have a nice day an take a look at the video.

Software y Hardware usado en esta grabación:

- Yamaha P105 as a midi controller
- Cubase as DAW (Digital Audio Workstation)
- Lexicon Omega ( as audio interface)
- Kontakt ( as a software to load samples)
- Galaxy Piano Vintage (as a virtual instrument)

sorry for my bad english grammar if you find some mistakes, have a great day

1920 Steinway D ( Virtual Instrument Audio Demo)

This is a demostration of a Virtual Instrument, is the Galaxy Vintage D piano, a very well done piano library of a beautiful Steinway Sons Piano that was built in 1920 in Hamburg. I played a Venezuelan popular song called " Venezuela" just to show you that a VST piano can sound great too, Have a nice day an take a look at the video.

Software y Hardware usado en esta grabación:

- Yamaha P105 as a midi controller
- Cubase as DAW (Digital Audio Workstation)
- Lexicon Omega ( as audio interface)
- Kontakt ( as a software to load samples)
- Galaxy Piano Vintage (as a virtual instrument)

sorry for my bad english grammar if you find some mistakes, have a great day

Hello eleoner.

I am curious as to why or what your intentions of posting this is for. The piano sounds great, but it seems that it was placed in a forum that is not about such.

We welcome you to this forum though a bit confused as to what you are looking to do here. Are you looking to share with others your setup? Or critique as to your performance and sounds?

Either way, there are specific forums for both.

Hello eleoner.

I am curious as to why or what your intentions of posting this is for. The piano sounds great, but it seems that it was placed in a forum that is not about such.

We welcome you to this forum though a bit confused as to what you are looking to do here. Are you looking to share with others your setup? Or critique as to your performance and sounds?

Either way, there are specific forums for both.

He posted a sample of him playing a virtual instrument in a virtual instrument forum, I think....

Back