WHats GOoD????

hottsauce_21

I really don't have that much money to spend, AND myabe i have a few problems with some people on this message board, BUT im just askin for help, not a fight, so if u can please help me out.

Well, i'm only spendin about 3,000 right now, So if anyone can suggest the Equipment i need under that please do.
All im gettin right now is a MIC, MIC PREAMP, EFFECTS PROCESSOR, COMPRESSOR/LIMITER.

The mic i already know what i want, a KSM - 32/SL Shure.

Mic: KSM - 32/SL Shure
Mic Preamp: ??????????????????
Effects Processor: ???????????????
Compressor/Limiter: ???????????????

I was thinkin of a Antares - Vocal Producer for a mic preamp, BUT it seems more like a effects processor to me, i wanna dual mic preamp too. AND a compressor/limiter i have no idea what to get along with the effects processor, so I need suggestions please. I was gonna get a mixer, BUT people kept tellin me i don't need one. I also wanna hook all this up to my computer so if anyone can tell what i need to do that. That would be helpful too. thanks to who at least views it, AND thanks to those who help. Later

2-channel preamp- Vintech Dual 1272 $1250

If you don't need two channels, I would definitely consider a compressor and preamp in one unit, commonly refered to as a channel strip or voice channel. M-Audio Tampa $600.

Compressor- FMR RNC

You know what would be REALLY GOod ? ? ! ! !

. . . If Hotsauce actually got a clue, and quit posting the same damn questions over and over and over again.

At least he's wording them a little differently this time.

For FX you can't go wrong with a Lexi MPX-1.

Wait for the new Joemeek TwinQ for a dual-channel pre.

FMR RNC for a more "neutral" compressor option.

Mackie 1402 mixer. Get a 1604 if you need 4 buss. Why are people telling you a mixer isn't necessary? Re-patching constantly is a pain in the ass..............

Like Dethska said, spend the rest on room treatments and good mons.

School

Starts in august, I'm not gettin it until my 18th birthday, in about 2 months. Why would i post all these questions and GET put down everytime i post just to be gettin nothin????????

chessrock said:
You know what would be REALLY GOod ? ? ! ! !

. . . If Hotsauce actually got a clue, and quit posting the same damn questions over and over and over again.

At least he's wording them a little differently this time.

He is a troll. They never get clues.

Re: School

hottsauce_21 said:
Starts in august, I'm not gettin it until my 18th birthday, in about 2 months. Why would i post all these questions and GET put down everytime i post just to be gettin nothin????????

Don't ask us how a troll works. YOU are the troll, not us.

Oops, soory, I forgot. Broke my own rule there. There rule is:

Don't feed the troll.

Back