TC Electronic G-Major 2 as aux send/return effect

bigblip

As per the title, is anyone using the TC Electronic G-Major 2 as a send/return effect on a desk (studio use only, not live)? On a whim I picked one up second hand at a great price and I was thinking about using it for keys (and possibly vocals) in addition to guitar. In fact, I don't really need it for guitar as I'm already nicely covered in that area.

Anyone got any experience of this?

Cheers.

As per the title, is anyone using the TC Electronic G-Major 2 as a send/return effect on a desk (studio use only, not live)? On a whim I picked one up second hand at a great price and I was thinking about using it for keys (and possibly vocals) in addition to guitar. In fact, I don't really need it for guitar as I'm already nicely covered in that area.

Anyone got any experience of this?

Cheers.

No but I have just dldd the manual* and it has balanced ins and outs and levels that should easily interface with a mixer. Looks like quite a piece of kit!

*Bodes well to me that, A) downloading the manual was easy-peasy. And B) That said manual is very well written with a signal flow diagram and intelligently written specification.

Did you notice the S/PDIF I.O? If you have a suitable AI you might find you can run it in a DAW as well as the mixer, like a plug in? MIDI too!

Dave.

Back