Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: recreational listening?

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Cool then. Do it better and post on YouTube for yourself and the rest of us.

They take care of all the copyright stuff for you. Some content is more tightly controlled by the publishing companies and might get pulled, more often blocked in some territories, but much more often they just put ads on your video and send the money to the rights holder.

Edit - also I realized that the vid I posted was actually a pretty dreadful capture, but honestly that's what vinyl sounds like to me. Even when it doesn't. If you tell me it came from vinyl, I hear that no matter how good it actually might be.

northampton uk home of Dr Who and Blackstar Amps!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashcat_lt View Post
    Cool then. Do it better and post on YouTube for yourself and the rest of us.

They take care of all the copyright stuff for you. Some content is more tightly controlled by the publishing companies and might get pulled, more often blocked in some territories, but much more often they just put ads on your video and send the money to the rights holder.

Edit - also I realized that the vid I posted was actually a pretty dreadful capture, but honestly that's what vinyl sounds like to me. Even when it doesn't. If you tell me it came from vinyl, I hear that no matter how good it actually might be.
    Oh! My meaning was to post a 30 second clip for all to harken unto? I would say a top quality 320k MP3 encoded by Samplitude Pro X 3 would be very little different from a 16 bit .wav?

Dave.

Thread Information