Rack Version Plug version

CoolCat

Im thinking about the Tube Tech compressors again....er....the Plug In version for $200.... then I wonder if ART VLA is $200 rack version.....would the ART VLA plugin be $20?

I have Klanghelm and +10db Boz & Bendeth....but you know GAS....those Tube Techs get pretty good reviews.

ART Pro VLA II

Last edited:
Im thinking about the Tube Tech compressors again....er....the Plug In version for $200.... then I wonder if ART VLA is $200 rack version.....would the ART VLA plugin be $20?

I have Klanghelm and +10db Boz & Bendeth....but you know GAS....those Tube Techs get pretty good reviews.

ART Pro VLA II

The software and hardware are both colored eq's. They have a definite "sound" to them that some like, some don't. IME they aren't always the best choice for a particular track. That said , they do sound great but since they were originally designed to be used on the main bus or mastering they don't do repair so much as enhance, and they do that very well.YMMV

thanks.

the Klanghelm was $29....going $299 makes me wonder.
I paid $99 for the Boz +10db that's now $29.

maybe $29 is enough is the plugin zone...maybe a 1176 will compliment the Klanghelms better.

Reaper has the free JS 1175 but their visualGui are so blah...but its free, so what do you do?

Black Friday.... I should have some more of my own sales.

Maybe a $29 1176 is what I need? or a $29 LA2A?

Back