nice 1'4 cables to connect my yorkvillves to my digi 002

lbcstudios

hey guys, i need some nice 1'4 cables to connect my monitors to my digi 002.. i have yorkvilles. i am looking for some nice high qualiy cables.... i need 2 of them... 25 ft a piece... maybe something that comes in bright colors? i have about 40 bucks to spend.

also, i need some 3 ft cables to run thing from my mixer to the rackounted gear... thanks guys.

same kinda question here,

i like building my own cables cause you can save shedloads of money that way, so i was looking on ebay for long Cables and connectors...

but i donno...there's alot of cheap stuff out there, and i don't have real good expierience with that....

1 )so now i wanna make me some decent cables, what kind of wire should i get ?

2 )and what about the plugs ? should i go for Neutrik ... or are there real awesome alternatives ?

3 ) and can i make balanced (mono) instrument cables with normal XLR mike cable ?(i know you can cause i did it, but is this OK ?)

thanx,
earworm

lbcstudios said:
hey guys, i need some nice 1'4 cables to connect my monitors to my digi 002.. i have yorkvilles. i am looking for some nice high qualiy cables.... i need 2 of them... 25 ft a piece... maybe something that comes in bright colors? i have about 40 bucks to spend.

also, i need some 3 ft cables to run thing from my mixer to the rackounted gear... thanks guys.

Canare makes great cables and they come in various colours.

Back