New Audio Interace.

I'm currently looking at a new audio interface for my rack.

Buy TASCAM US-1641 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Computer Interface | Audio Interfaces | Musician's Friend

Nope you may have hit the nail right on the head with this one Glergo! Just shop the internet for the best price .... under $299. and you'll be styling.
Is this any good? I had plans on getting a Saffire one, but it turned out my laptop ain't got Firewire, so I need an USB interface. Is this any good? Or can you recommend a better one within the same price range?

;););););)

So you mean that this is the best I will get for that price? If so, then I will order this this Friday. :P

Did you look around the net? You can usually find a cheaper price if you shop around. Who will you be ordering it from?

I will be ordering from Musiciansfriend. I live in Norway though, so I can only buy used items from them. And that Tascam product I'm looking for is currently a good used product on there. I could always buy here in my country as well, but I'm saving a fortune by buying from the US.

Hey Glergo,
I bumped into this great deal while I was browsing around: (grr can't post link yet :mad:)

Anyway, the Tascam 1641 is going for 210 USD on B&H Photo/Video. $90 cheaper than any other website listing. Don't know about shipping overseas though :/ Hope it helps!

Last edited:
Hey Glergo,
I bumped into this great deal while I was browsing around: (grr can't post link yet :mad:)

Anyway, the Tascam 1641 is going for 210 USD on B&H Photo/Video. $80 cheaper than any other website listing. Don't know about shipping overseas though :/ Hope it helps!

Thank you man! They ship worldwide and this saves me just about 100$ :D Man, how I love the dollar.

Back