Thread: Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6

Thanks

Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6

Sign in to disable this ad
    I just picked this unit up and am trying some things out to get used to how to use it. I have it up and running and have it set up on Reaper. I am able to pick my mic up on Reaper as well as hear music played in Reaper. My question is with monitoring. I thought that the way it described in the KA6 manual that I would be able to directly monitor the input of lines 1 or 2. Now I plug in my headphones into the phones jack and talk through the mic and I get no sound in the phones. ( also tried plugging into the Main Out 1 and 2 ) The only way I can get sound in the phones is if I go to Reaper and hit the monitor button on the track. With this configuration I get a little latency and as I understood the direct should be zero. I am new to this so it very well could be that I am missing something. Does this seem right that I would need to press the monitor button in Reaper to Direct monitor on the KA6?

northampton uk home of Dr Who and Blackstar Amps!
    Thanks
    How Does the Direct Monitoring Feature work in my KOMPLETE AUDIO 6? – Native Instruments

If the above does not help I will rig something up the morrow but I rarely use Reaper so bear with!

Dave.

Thread Information