Guitar Center did us right! I think :-).

SRR

I think Guitar Center did us right. Had a Behringer PX3000 patch bay on order for 3 weeks, they said, awe take the demo on Friday, so my wife drives over there, and the demo was gone!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Computer showed they had one in stock but all the elves alas couldn't find it, so the king elf said no problem miss, we will substitute this one for the Berry. They gave her a Neutrik patch bay for the price of the berry. I like the switches on the berry, but the jacks are much tighter on the Neutrik, so I guess we came out ahead on this transaction, $100 patch bay for only $50.

And anyone who happened to show up for the Million Dollar Sidewalk sale in Natick MA on Saturday morning know's just how badly thay can fuck things up...

GC did right by you, that's the kind of customer service one would expect from any good store. Although it would have been nice if they could have actually found the item they had in inventory! I think you did better with the Neutrik anyway.

I have the same exact patchbay (Neutrik NYS SPP-L) that I bought from GC and I only paid 49.99, this was a few years back. and now they are over $100.00 WOW :eek:

Back