Dug out the old BOSS SE-50 still works but needed new battery

I've changed quite a few batteries in my older equipment and after watching the video I don't remember doing my SE-50 that was bought in 1992. Something to look at this week I guess.

holy cow, that thumbnail was never meant to be seen that large! shows my quick and dirty hack graphic editing... I also did a load of tests with voice over and some nylong string acoustic thru the presets, most very short, fast, skipping over some, (on a diferent vid) but I definitely make use of the noise suppressor (part of one of the vocal multi presets) which is just a gate, after the mic pre, before the fmr rnc comp then to a super cheap-o maudio fastrack usb interface becuase it's fully usb compliant so it plays with linux.

I still have both my 50 and 70. Had to replace the battery on the 50 twice. Never on the 70. Still love the 70.

Hey guys, I've seen the video is now unavailable. For those who'd like to get some visual assistance, I got a video on Youtube ''Boss SE50 internal battery replacement" My channel name is "Thijs van Gisbergen''.
Hope this helps.

Back