boss br1600

neogardguitar

Looking at the Br1600. Have been recording on an old MAC but just finding it too frustrating. Looking for an easy all-in one solution. Mostly will be guitar and vocal kind of stuff.

Thoughts?

And you haven't posted it in the right place yet, which would be the 'Other Equipment and Reviews' forum.

In case you check back, the Boss BR1600 is a solid unit and would serve you well for years to come. There are many HD DAW's around the BR1600 price point - the Yamaha AW16g being my favorite, but Fostex, Zoom and Korg all make worthy units. Use the search function to get info here, and don't fail to Google for the best price when you've made your decision.

ssscientist said:
And you haven't posted it in the right place yet, which would be the 'Other Equipment and Reviews' forum.

In case you check back, the Boss BR1600 is a solid unit and would serve you well for years to come. There are many HD DAW's around the BR1600 price point - the Yamaha AW16g being my favorite, but Fostex, Zoom and Korg all make worthy units. Use the search function to get info here, and don't fail to Google for the best price when you've made your decision.

no need to be ashamed of putting something in the wrong place. Some people just like to point it out to make themselves look cool and important.

in case you missed it, there is a roland section on this website. I check it all the time, cause i use the br1600 myself.

I like it and find it is very easy to use. if all you want it for is voc and guitar, then i would say go for it.

good luck

Back