Speaking of Reason! Reason 3.0 and Axium 25 question.

blazingstrings

dgatwood can **** himself
Hey guys,
I bought a M-Audio Axium 25 midi controller not long ago after trying a friends trigger finger with great results.

The problem I am having is:
I cant play the Redrums sound back from the trigger pads that is some do play at diferent velocitys but some of the pads trigger the mute the redrum chanels...... :confused:
Do I need to transpose or setup the Axium a certin way?
I tryed clearing the controls in reason but it has no effect.

Thanks for any help.

-Blaze

There is a 'preferences' tab under the edit menu where you can select the Axiom. It should recognize it right away.

You may also need to right click on the Redrum and select 'lock to m-audio axiom' from the menu that appears...

OK so Here goes......
What you mentioned didnt quite get me there.......... :o
But here is another issue, I cant get the midi driver that M-Audio has on there site to finish installing... :confused:
Get to the "Continue anyways" point and no go go's....
And reason doesnt show the Axium in the controller selection.

Any thoughts?

Thanks again.

-Blaze

As the kids say, my bad on Reason supporting the Axiom. You might want to email them and get the word on when the ReMote file for Axiom control will be available from thier web site...

I can't help you as far as the midi driver refusing to load because that could be due to any number of factors. What I would suggest is that you try the good ol' 'uninstall - reinstall' trick and see if you have success with that.

Well thanks for the advice, it much apreciated.
But! I sick of it so it went-a-packin today.
I'm thinking of just getting a keystation or something like that as that I know those work for what I want but alas no drum pads.......... :(

Anyway thanks again.

Oh and the driver thing would never work! Fricking M-Audio/Avid B.S.....

I asked this stuff in the propeller heads forum and got someone from M-Audio going on on how great it was and how it worked for him. But he never answered the question!

Word to the wise Axium25 is a rip-off! Dont buy! :mad:

Later

-Blaze :mad:

Back