Help on Virtual Instruments

Papanya420

I want to buy Komplete 7 Elements, but I have a 64 bit Windows 7 system and I have Studio One Pro (64 bit) workstation. Komplete requires a 32 bit environment. Does anyone know what I should do or get. I have a MIDI keyboard, but my virtual instruments on the software suck. I already spent $450.oo on the program, so I'm definitely not changing it now, plus I just got it. Doesn anyone know any good 64 bit compatible Virtual Instrument packages?? Please help me.

I want to buy Komplete 7 Elements, but I have a 64 bit Windows 7 system and I have Studio One Pro (64 bit) workstation. Komplete requires a 32 bit environment. Does anyone know what I should do or get. I have a MIDI keyboard, but my virtual instruments on the software suck. I already spent $450.oo on the program, so I'm definitely not changing it now, plus I just got it. Doesn anyone know any good 64 bit compatible Virtual Instrument packages?? Please help me.

who told you it needed a 32bit environment?

System Requirements

Windows®
Windows® XP (latest Service Pack, 32 Bit), Windows Vista®/Windows® 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™64, 2 GB RAM

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/producer/komplete-7-elements/?page=1522

The deal is that Reactor, one of the synth parts of Komplete, isnt 64 bit, pretty much everything else is both 32 and 64 bit in the package. Reaktor standalone works without a hitch, whether Reaktor works with your DAW is another story. It will, one way or another. If your DAW doesnt have a good 32-64 bit bridge for its VSTs, you may have to use something like Jbridge.

Kontact and all the rest of the stuff is 64 bit native, which is 80-90% of the package.

I have Komplete 7 and run it on win 7 64 bit and cubase 5 64 bit, I love it, I would not want to make music without it!

That being said, do not expect reaktor to work perfectly 100% of the time without a hitch, but even that synth is very useable, and very enjoyable to use I might add ;)

If you are looking for completely trouble free stuff... well you probably wouldnt be making computer music if you wanted that :laughings:

Back