Finding A Lost Mouse

Steve Millikan

I always used to lose my mouse while editing on my Pro Tools rig (stuck on 7.4.2). My Mac OS is 10.5.8

This app [ 2point5fish dott comm ] has been a life-saver. One click and I instantly find the mouse. Took awhile to become intuitive, but after a time it's like any other repetitive task - it's second nature, and eliminates those frustrating 3-10 second lapses looking for the cross hairs...

I'm not allowed to post URLs until I've made a couple more posts, but this is legit and I have no connection to it. Plus, it saved my life.

I always used to lose my mouse while editing on my Pro Tools rig (stuck on 7.4.2). My Mac OS is 10.5.8

This app [ 2point5fish dott comm ] has been a life-saver. One click and I instantly find the mouse. Took awhile to become intuitive, but after a time it's like any other repetitive task - it's second nature, and eliminates those frustrating 3-10 second lapses looking for the cross hairs...

I'm not allowed to post URLs until I've made a couple more posts, but this is legit and I have no connection to it. Plus, it saved my life.

I am neither a Mac or Protools user, but I am just curios. There is an issue with losing the pointer?

Back