Thread: 【Emergency help】#Win10 64-bit enterprise system using Kontakt5 to connect MIDI keyboa

Thanks

Question 【Emergency help】#Win10 64-bit enterprise system using Kontakt5 to connect MIDI keyboa

Sign in to disable this ad
    【Emergency help】#Win10 64-bit enterprise system using Kontakt5 to connect MIDI keyboard problems#
    I am using the device:Win10 64-bit enterprise#Sound card: XOX K30 (virtual ASIO sound card)#MIDI keyboard: ordinary digital electric piano
    I encountered the problem:I use the mouse to click on the virtual keyboard inside the Kontakt 5 with sound, but I use an external MIDI keyboard without sound
    The following is my screenshot please refer to:
    101-png102-png103-png

Thanks
    104-png

Thanks
    Seems to me, you need the same input showing in Sound Module ? Don't know what setup screens are being shown ?

If MIDI is working, there will be a visual on the kontack screen ?

Thanks
    I would like to ask how specific how should I operate?

Thanks
    Well, I do not have any of this, but I found there is one stand-alone sample player on this computer -best service Titan powered by Yellow Tools,

I plug my keyboard in to USB and run program. Same problem as you. interal keys work - external keys no.

I mention in #3, there should be a visual in MIDI Sound Modules to indicate MIDI signal. Here the MIDI light does not blink.

I have other USB plugged in and I unplug them and start software again. Now my MIDI works and I get sound.

So, one thing to try. Sometimes, USB MIDI just shows up as USB Audio DEVICE and is not specific.

I look at your screen shot and I do not see MIDI light

Thanks
    Titan is a (soft synth) library with a turd-load of presets; Engine is the sampler/player, supported by BestService.de, and it does have a manual. Because of their time zone, you may not get the quickest response from them but they are helpful.

There is YouTube video on setting up MIDI i/o for Kontakt (and MIDI activity is indeed indicated on the Kontakt GUI)---and don't forget to set up your output channels.

Check you outputs in the output frame (looks like mixer faders) by clicking on the frame/display icon (third icon on the very top bar of the Kontakt GUI, to the right of the settings [gear] icon) and selecting "Output." then, right-click on your output channel strip to display a menu with your output options.

Paj
    8^)
    Last edited by Paj; 06-27-2017 at 20:00.
    8^)

Thanks
    Well, Magix snagged Yellow Tools and they gave me a 12gb Independence. That's about as far as I'm wanting to go, but Titan and the Krafworks thing keep me interested : ) hahah My Titan is the DEMO - wanted to see what was different, but ya I listened to every patch on both those offerings. Hours and hours

Best Service looks to be a company I would trust and I've liked the offerings. I'm not needing to spend $200 on Titan, so I get my kraftwerk patches from synthmaster

Thread Information