e evolution MIDI controller not working

speedtalk

I just bought the e Evolution U-control and am trying to get it to control my softsynths and cakewalk Sonar. I have followed the directions in the controller manual and searched the Help files in Sonar. It seems like everything should be set proplerly within the MIDI devices, control surfaces, and ACT settings. But I am not getting the control surface to work to adjust the parameters. The same goes for the softsynths. For example the B4 organ parameter controls do not work at all in spite of the fact that Evolution ships with a preset for the softsynth. I am having the same problem with all other softsynths, whether they are being used as stand alones or opened in Sonar. Could anyone help me set this up?
thanks alot

are the devices set to receive in OMNI? You should also see what it is sending by running midiox to sniff the midi stream so you can actually see what channel/what data it is sending so you could find out if the problem is with the software config or the controller itself. I never had any problems with mine

Back