Yeah, oh wow, you know, yeah.....

timtimtim

I just want to say that I'm so glad I caught M S Hilarious before he vanished from these forums forever, because he was the only man who knew what he what talking about when it came to in-depth technical issues, and he gave me such valuable technical info about microphones which enabled me to make an informed choice when I was buying my own microphone. Hail to the king. Because so many people spout so much ill informed rubbish, without any real understanding of the physical principles underlying the way things work in the real world. Come back MS Hilarious, you're contributions would I'm sure be much appreciated.

Funny, just yesterday somebody was thinking I was an idiot and an ayehole . . . they didn't *say* it, but they were thinking it :D They did say I was pompous and only posted to increase my already inflated post count. Yeah, probably.

The truth is the pantywaist admins on this site pissed me off, so I only post a) when I feel like it, or b) when I see extreme stupidity that I just can't resist correcting. That isn't too often anymore.

But that doesn't matter, everything I know I learned from Harvey Gerst . . . and a handful of others like Marik, PRR, NYDave, Paul Frindle, johnroberts, etc. Those guys really know WTF they are talking about; I just pretend. Beware of my fellow pretenders who pretend that they aren't pretending.

Keep that in mind when I post stuff . . . not that long ago, I didn't know jack (well actually I did, he was the guitarist in my first band, an OK fellow I suppose but I ganged up with the drummer and summarily dismissed him. He is now a bigwig with the IRS, and what's worse is he has more kids that I do, and even more than moresound! That is just not right . . . :mad: yet I fear vengeance, so I keep quiet) So there is hope for us all.

(well actually I did, he was the guitarist in my first band, an OK fellow I suppose but I ganged up with the drummer and summarily dismissed him. He is now a bigwig with the IRS, and what's worse is he has more kids that I do, and even more than moresound! That is just not right . . . :mad: yet I fear vengeance, so I keep quiet)

Bring back SideShow Bob.

he was the only man who knew what he what talking about when it came to in-depth technical issues, and he gave me such valuable technical info about microphones which enabled me to make an informed choice when I was buying my own microphone. Hail to the king. Because so many people spout so much ill informed rubbish, without any real understanding of the physical principles underlying the way things work in the real world. Come back MS Hilarious, you're contributions would I'm sure be much appreciated.

Dude, I totally agree that MSH is awesome, but there are plenty of other people here that I would take and have taken great advice from on buying mics too. You basically just said "MSH is awesome and everyone else sucks!"

;)

More children than me!!

Well that Jack guy has to slow down a bit.

Howdy Jon ..... Come on you have to at least tie me with a children count.

Funny, just yesterday somebody was thinking I was an idiot and an ayehole . . . they didn't *say* it, but they were thinking it :D They did say I was pompous and only posted to increase my already inflated post count.

Yeah he was a bit out of line and started shooting right from the hip with no apparent reason to be acting that way. But hey you know how those California dudes can be.

Did notice that he didn't take you up on your offer. What's this world coming to? I've already sent in my contribution to *Toys for Tots*.

More children than me!!

Well that Jack guy has to slow down a bit.

Howdy Jon ..... Come on you have to at least tie me with a children count.

Nah brah, wifey is 42 in a couple of months here, I think we are out of the game. Even if she kicks off and I find a shorty, well I dunno about my guys either, I am aging rapidly. We ain't no Duggers that's for sure, although I wouldn't mind a reality TV show, that is my last remaining life goal. I'm gonna do the whole thing from my hot tub :cool:

What are you seven or eight? I forget . . . :confused:

'Interesting' was directed at the post that massaged MSH. Though the OP didn't know he was still around. I just found it interesting. No judgement here. I'm neutral. :)

See you have 3,877 posts in one year, I have 11,237 in almost nine, and I'm the guy with the inflated post count. Life just isn't fair :(

Nah brah, wifey is 42 in a couple of months here, I think we are out of the game. Even if she kicks off and I find a shorty, well I dunno about my guys either, I am aging rapidly. We ain't no Duggers that's for sure, although I wouldn't mind a reality TV show, that is my last remaining life goal. I'm gonna do the whole thing from my hot tub :cool:

What are you seven or eight? I forget . . . :confused:

Seven ..... but at times Jon it feels as though it's at least double that!

Yeah and Jack purportedly has eight. I can fix that real fast by marrying Octomom, that would get the blended family tied with Duggars, then we could have a couple more of our own. The only problem is she doesn't want the children to do a reality show, so it would pretty much just be me in the hot tub.

Back