WTF is this?

Haha, probably some guy who got in contact with whichever Chinese company is making these, made a bulk order with his own "logo" and decided to unload them on ebay to make some cash. I bet you can get them for like $20 each from the manufacturer.

I don't know, I'm leary about sellers not accepting Paypal, especially with a couple of negative feedbacks is the past 6 months, and the nature of the feedback complaints. Also, the last 8 items sold was some Pokemon marbles and budget items. Just my opinion though.

The auction states:

"This microphone comes directly from our studios outside of Nashville, Tennessee"

so they are implying that it's made there.

Kind of like the radio commercials for car dealers that say:

"every application WILL BE ACCEPTED!!!"

(implying you will be APPROVED)

I'd like to know if it's the NADY in disguise.

War

Once you use a Ribbon Microphone you will Throw Away ALL your other Microphones----There is Absolutely NO Comparison to any other Microphone for Sound, Velvet & Smooth Response Throughout the Audio Frequency Spectrum!!

:0

I guess my audix scx-ones are destined for the dumpster!!

yeah, it appears to be the same as the Nady, T.Bone, PPA ribbon, etc. mics. They seem to be popping up everywhere with different names.

I wish someone with all their shit in one basket would get ahold of one of these and let us know if the Nady Ribbon is any good or not.
Has anyone heard any recordings done with one of these?
Or is there an Mp3 anywhere to listen to?

How about if we figure out what the minimum order would be and we all order one batch together?? We could safe big buxx on a decent mic. I'm serious!

There's other forums doing group buys as well. No reason why you can't do one here. Just takes someone with enough time to do it. We could even put our own name on it. Call it the "HR Special" or something.

and were will you get the ribbon replaced when it needs it?

If the minumum is 100 units i have enough money for that. I wonder how many would be dead out of 100?

Another thing to consider is: are these the same mic or is everyone using a 3rd part vendor for the case and grill while putting their own spin on the insides. this particular manufacturer may or may not be the one building the new wave of cheap ribbon mics.

Last edited:
Back