Who's got the best deal on Studio Projects C1?

Robertt8

I've had the C1 on backorder from a place for the last 2 weeks now. I'm getting a little impatient, and they can't tell me when a new batch is coming in. I can still cancel and go somewhere else until they ship it. Unfortunately the C1s aren't nearly as available. Right now I've got $199 and free shipping. anyone know a better deal or comparable deal out there?

I can't remember where I bought my B1, but they had a good deal going a ways back...

Any links would be great! Thanks!

Sounds like a reasonable deal to me! I usually quote $229 as the available price. Where's the deal from? It should be worth the wait. Mine was.

Steve

I've paid 180 for a C1 and 130 for a pair of B3's (each, of course).
But that's from a local distributor here in AZ, so I didn't had to pay shipping. I think, If i had pushed hard on the dealer, i might even gotten cheaper.

The shipment lands on June 8th folks. It takes a couple of days to process, and then we ship. The wait is not that long now, so hang in there for two more weeks and you will have your mic.

MrGrooves said:
I've paid 180 for a C1 and 130 for a pair of B3's (each, of course).
But that's from a local distributor here in AZ, so I didn't had to pay shipping. I think, If i had pushed hard on the dealer, i might even gotten cheaper.
Who is the distributor?

Sweetwater has them in stock for $199.99 with free shipping. I got pretty much ALL of my gear from them. They stand behind what they sell that's for sure. I'd consider giving them a call. My sales engineer I deal with is at extension #1265. The guy knows his stuff that's for sure.......

Get one on eBay is my advise... Used if you can find one.If a guy has a studio he takes care of his mic.

Back