Upgraded Pop Screen!!

Dracon

Just a quick show of before and after of my Pop Screen.

Attachments

• Pop Shield-1.jpg
    Pop Shield-1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Pop Shield-2.jpg
    Pop Shield-2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Pop Shield-3.jpg
    Pop Shield-3.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 102
Warhead said:
Hey, not bad for home made. One of the better ones at least.

War
Hey Thanks!

It's just two hanger wires with two clamps at the end (bolts & nuts to hold the hangers unto the handle) and then black electrical tape wrapped around the hangers. Now I can move the screen back & forth and set it at different angles much easier than before.

Oh! Here is a picture of my V67G (not that anyone is wondering what it looks like - just to confirm that I do own one).

Attachments

• V67G-2.jpg
    V67G-2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 152
This was my first LDC, a CAD Equitek 300. I love this mic, and it's the only multi-pattern mic I have. I'm just waiting for the chance to use it with the M/S function on my Octane.

Attachments

• myCAD.JPG
    myCAD.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 93
That's a pretty mic. Multi-pattern huh? You show off. So, what patterns does it have (Cardiod obviously - but what else).

MadAudio said:
Cardioid, omni and figure-8.
Cool! Yeah! I can't seem to ever remember the other i on Cardioid always end up typing Cardiod, but hey you knew what I meant.

Gee, I may have to change my signature again. It does seem a little stern now that I look at it again.

Hey, I used to link m-w.com too! I think mine said "Before you reply, check here" or something! I've always had a thing about correct spelling...third grade spelling bee champ here...

War

MadAudio said:
Gee, I may have to change my signature again. It does seem a little stern now that I look at it again.
Oh! You're cool MadAudio. Just 'cause I rely on spellcheck shouldn't mean anything. Granted English is my second language but, that's still no excuse.

Back