SP T3 Sound On Sound Article

Flatpicker said:
Same here.

Alan, how about posting this on your website or somewhere.:)

I spoke with Paul White and he will get us a pdf to put it up on our site. When he realized that with the new office in the UK the T3's price went down hundreds of dollars, he was very impressed. The review is very good and he really liked the T3. If he had known the real price he would have freaked out. They had it at about £589.00 for the review, and now as a result of our office being there you can buy it for about £369.99 before VAT.

Anyway, Justin will get it up on the site...:D

Copy/paste from the sound on sound review...***Predictably the T3 also turned in a great performance with acoustic guitars, but it is also capable of fine results when used to mic a good tube guitar amplifier. UK engineers often go for a dynamic model as first choice for amp miking, but I'm now starting to think that capacitor models produce a better sound in many situations, especially if you're after a more 'American' sound.***...Is anyone using this mic on distorted guitar cabs(like 4X12)..??It seems like this mic could cover a lot of different ground for the money...what do you think..??

patsplat said:
Is anyone using this mic on distorted guitar cabs(like 4X12)..??It seems like this mic could cover a lot of different ground for the money...what do you think..??
...bump...Even if your not using it on a guitar cab,what are you using it on?Anyone have any sound clips..??

alanhyatt said:
Paul White is doing another review of the T3 and the B1 this time. He has them now, along with a Joemeek 3Q and a Toft EC1. So Paul will be doing a few more reviews for us in the coming months.
Ok...thanx Allan.I'll keep an eye out for that.

Back