no subject

I'm fed up!

I can't believe the gall of these nothing manufacturers. They come on here, post nothing, and think that we're going to let them get away with it. Well, I'm not. I'm on a crusade against nothing! Who's with me?

Ametth,

On the face of it, your post looks innocuous enough, but on second glance, a closer inspection between the lines shows nothing but .....................well, actually absolutely bloody nothing.

This must be one of the most profound posts ever to be seen on HR.com.

Absolutely amazing that no-one has ever thought of this before, it is a credit to you. Keep up the good work.

:cool:

Well... ummm...yeah... I geuss so... That would make sense. Yes.
Very profound, and yet the aroma has me wondering...
perhaps
hmmm....

This thread makes me feel like.....

A large diaphragm condensor mic, in the desert of your mind,
nice and open for whatever miight come ;)

Peace,
Dennis

ausrock said:
Ametth,

On the face of it, your post looks innocuous enough, but on second glance, a closer inspection between the lines shows nothing but .....................well, actually absolutely bloody nothing.

:cool:

Yeah, maybe someone should... I don't know, moderate things around here? In between the lines I read an awful lot.

Keep up the good work Ametth.

Pete

....ahhh yes, between the lines definitly resides something sinister..... perhaps the stench of persecution. ...and is it warranted one might ask? In the interest of gaining ones post count by benignly inquiring on the worth of the number 0, one might think so....... but not on the value of nothing. mmmmmm..... does make one think doesnt it? But then, is not the entire computer age based on the use of the 0?.... could get very deep indeed. :confused: :D mike

I believe the real quandry here is the intangible possiblility that the thread about nothing reaches a paradoxical threshold once people begin to post...about nothing. how can one discuss nothing with anything except nothing. but alas, we have read and re read our predecessors posts and still come up with nothing, and we are drawn to it, despite the overt illusion of nothingness, we come back, as if the empty spaces within the HTML walls are calling to us through the infinite nothingness of cyberspace, we are perhaps subconciously seeking answers, but coming up with nothing.
Yes this is a post of infinite nothing ness and zero possibilities, where we know the trees fall, although we do not hear them, where we can all clap with one hand and where we will continue to expose the soft zen like underbelly of this particular cunundrum of no subject.
peace,
T

I think the motto of this is "less is more", considering some of the slander that occurs ion other threads.

Back