The New And Improved Mic Forum Rep Thread

apl

Stand Up Comity
My dear friend 60's Guy started a mic forum rep thread. Some busybodies without badges objected and he locked it. I think we can make everyone, even the bbw/obs happy. He had said...

60's Guy said:
While you're here searching for that perfect mic, drop in and say, "Hey" , and pick up some green on your way out the door.

Hey?

...when he should've said...

60's Guy said:
While you're here searching for that perfect mic, drop in and say, "Hey" and a mic thought, and pick up some green on your way out the door.

Hey? I like my Carvin LDC.

Hey, 60's, cool idea!

I saw Lawler's getting a pair of the fabulous MSH-1A. His recordings are excellent and I'm looking forward to hearing about his experience.

Instead of taking the time posting bullshit why don't you post something helpful. Just because is says rep thread doesn't mean you can't learn anything. Wouldn't my post be helpful if you were curious about the Hamburg.

dmc777 said:
Instead of taking the time posting bullshit why don't you post something helpful. Just because is says rep thread doesn't mean you can't learn anything. Wouldn't my post be helpful if you were curious about the Hamburg.

Which mic would be better to shove up apl's ass to record his lower intestines?.....

Gidge said:
Which mic would be better to shove up apl's ass to record his lower intestines?.....

I googled for an intestine mic and swerved into one of the first telephones made by some French guy used a mic with a diaphragm made of a pig's intestine.

apl said:
I googled for an intestine mic and swerved into one of the first telephones made by some French guy used a mic with a diaphragm made of a pig's intestine.

There's a project for mshilarious!

apl said:

finally a truly useful post in this thread....it will surely die of loneliness......

I recently picked up a used GT55. Nice mic. Probably the best one in my bag for vocals but I need to play with it some more.

Also, I like my Carvin LB75.

Now that that's outta the way, what i REALLY want to say is how much I like Patron Silver Tequila!!! It's goooood!

ok?

Back