Nady SCM 900 series

Pastor Brian

I was wondering if anyone has used this line. I bought it from a friend for 75$ and am planning on using it for home studion vocals and possibly ac. guitar.
Thanks in advance...

i use one!

i've had one for almost 2 years! it works on all things!
(guitar(aou) guitar(elc)bass and bass amp, drums(but not the kick!) and oh yes...vocals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zeke

Good idea Tim , I was just hanging mine from a hook on the cieling. My C1 came with a shock mount but I mainly use mine to distance mic the amps and the acoustic guitars.

It was my first condenser. That mic is just right for almost anything (ez out there you pros, no flames). I love the way it sounds on my vox. Best $75.00 I've ever spent on a brand new MIC (I think for friend broke even on the deal......lol)

it was my 1st condenser too....it has a kind of harsh sound. I got a C-1 and its alot smoother. the c-1 is about 230 bucks though...the nadys only 75.
I think that if a had 75 bucks to spend on a mic ...i would probably get a sure sm 5 (can't have too many of them) instead of a nady condenser

it was my 1st condenser too....it has a kind of harsh sound. I got a C-1 and its alot smoother. to be fair, the c-1 costs over $100 more though

Back