MXL V77 Tube Microphone

bbrandonmurphyy

If anyone was interested I'm selling it for $300 plus whatever shipping would be!

sorry if it looks like i was spamming, i tried to delete the old posts asking information on it
Beautiful MXL V77 mic set in excellent condition. Smoke free temp controlled storage. This mic originally retailed for around $700 each. They are discontinued now and are extremely highly sought after due to their close sonic character to the famous Neumann u87. This mic would be a prize for any studio.

There are countless articles online ( etc..) praising these mics and proclaiming to "grab it if you can find one". This is a great chance to get one in perfect shape at a great price! :)

You might have better luck posting it in the Free Ads section of the forum with more general traffic of someone looking to buy a mic or any other gear.

I'm not sure since the "Free Ads" section is "free", if that implies that ads in any other section of this forum are "Paid Ads" which help keep the forum up and running. The mods will surely accept Paypal in any case. :D

Free Ads

I can sell a bridge here though ... Right? :D

Back