MXL V63M ..and more....HELP!!!!!!!

RaYp

Ight im jus starting...only been recording for about...4 months now..and im tryna step up to a lil better set up...and i really dont wanna spend over 250...

Ima a Rapper...

Heres what im thinking of doing

Getting a
MXL V63M Condenser mic..since its on sale on MF for like..90 bucs...

Eurorack UB1202 Mixer ..its like..on sale for 80 bucs at MF also...lol

im cheap..

I also have a behinger mic200 pre amp

And im thinking on getting a new soundcard for my computer...not sure...Shud i??..i still have my stock one..i hvae like..a 2002 vaio

PLease help..and tell me if u think all this stuff is worth adding to the mic..or even if the mic is worth buying??..and if there is a nother mic around 100 bucs thats better and i shud get it instead??

RaYp said:
Ight im jus starting...only been recording for about...4 months now..and im tryna step up to a lil better set up...and i really dont wanna spend over 250...

Ima a Rapper...

Heres what im thinking of doing

Getting a
MXL V63M Condenser mic..since its on sale on MF for like..90 bucs...

Eurorack UB1202 Mixer ..its like..on sale for 80 bucs at MF also...lol

im cheap..

I also have a behinger mic200 pre amp

And im thinking on getting a new soundcard for my computer...not sure...Shud i??..i still have my stock one..i hvae like..a 2002 vaio

PLease help..and tell me if u think all this stuff is worth adding to the mic..or even if the mic is worth buying??..and if there is a nother mic around 100 bucs thats better and i shud get it instead??
I don't have any experience with that mic but if you post the other stuff in the newbie forum I'll try and give you a few ideas on the other gear.

Back