Microphone schematic

VojvodaVeljko

Not sure if I should post this here but I can't seem to find the answer for it anywhere. I accidentally pulled some cables and broke my Kok At-309 wireless wired microphone and I don't know where to solder what. Can anyone tell me where can I find schematic for it or does someone have or is there an universal schematic for all microphones, this is a dynamic microphone.
Thanks

Highly unlikely you'll find any schematics or other repair guides for this particular mic and where it's wireless it may be different than a typical dynamic mic. I can't quite envision what may have broken in the mic by pulling cables, unless the connector on the end of the mic came out. Can you post a picture of the mic where you have to attach the wires (link to another image host if you can't post an image here yet)
Shure SM58 schematic below if it helps...

Attachments

• sm58.jpg
    sm58.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 18
Googled the Kok and it is an incredibly cheap microphone (and Amazon have dropped it). Various reports show it to be very poor in performance and reliability.

You can buy a very good wired dynamic for $30 e.g. Prodipe and in any case cheap "dodgy" radio mics could get you in trouble.

Dave.

I'm really sorry, but from this pictures we simply7 can't work it out, you're going to have to remove the board so we can see the circuit - unless you can spot the location the broken off wire came from - we can't from these angles, although in one, there is a red wire that appears to not go anywhere? What is very clear is that the PCB is very poor in terms of quality. Cab you slide the board out?

I took another look at what you've got there. There is only one wire (black) going from the battery holder to the insides of the mic. To power up the circuit board it'll need another wire to the battery holder. I'm guessing the black wire is the negative of the battery and at another guess the missing wire might be the red one I think is loose that I circled in green inside the mic. The wire end looks like it was simply tacked onto a flat metal place in the battery holder which doesn't have any image views of its inside end. Look for a dull gray spot on a metal surface (near where the positive end of the battery would be) inside the battery holder end where a wire might have been pulled off. If you see a place where a wire might go, solder it up and start saving for a new mic.
Does the green wire in the battery holder have a loose end or is it connected on each end of it? Not sure if this is used to get the audio signal out to the XLR connector.

What are you plugging this mic into? The plug on the cable is a TS(tip-sleeve) type plug which usually is for a non-professional type of application. Karaoke machine?

Attachments

• crap mic copy.jpg
    crap mic copy.jpg
    536 KB · Views: 7
Thank you for your time sir. I was plugging this in an guitar amplifier. I will try fixing in using your instructions.
Thank you a lot.

Back