Impressive, man, impressive.

dtb

hey you lucky b******!!!

no bragging allowed!!!!

is that big bad room treated?

looks nice.

:)

I like it! :)

Hey, is that a 797 Audio CR998 tube mic I see laying there in the pic? If so, how do you like it, and what applications do you use it on? I think it's a fab vocal mic, myself, and I hear from some trusted sources that it's a great "room" mic as well.

You might want to also post some pics in the "Studio Building and Display" forum.

Hi thanx all,
tdukex, this is a cr998 as u guessed it modified to sound more like c12 (it is already kind of a copy of the c12vr and all 797 products not allowed to sell as is in europe). it sounds fantastic but it's a bit noisy comparing to c414 and even more than my 35 year old tube schoeps. still it is my first choice for vocals (and if not than the c414)
guy

STUDIO ENVY!

Very nice.....I would be happy right now with an extra bedroom to myself to set up in.

All in good time.

guy said:
...this is a cr998 as u guessed it modified to sound more like c12 (it is already kind of a copy of the c12vr...

Guy, how was the mic modded? And how did the mod change the sound? Was it a DIY project, or did you have a pro mod it for you?

Thanks
Dukex

I cann't say much becourse the guy that did the mod still work for akg...
anyway, if you heard before that SP T3 sounds like c12 is maybe becouse it is also produced by 797audio...

Back