lost and found

elbandito

potential lunch winner
Stuff often gets lost after gigs: cables, the occasional guitar tuner, stands, etc. Last night, after my performance, I found an MD421! I dunno where it came from or who owns it but I'm gonna record everything I can with it until somebody calls me looking for it.

Awesome. :D

It's mine, but how the hell did it get to Toronto from Fremantle? I mean you hear of cats going missing for years and then turning up at a house many 1000's of miles away. The rest of the 421 family here are pining for the missing family member

Alan.

It's mine, but how the hell did it get to Toronto from Fremantle? I mean you hear of cats going missing for years and then turning up at a house many 1000's of miles away. The rest of the 421 family here are pining for the missing family member

Alan.

Is that the one I lent you that time?

Was it in a bag/case or just hanging out by it's self?

And where did you find it on the stage somewhere?

It was just laying there on the stage, apparently. I had a friend help me pack up all my gear (I was playing drums that night and recording the performance) and told him that all the mics on the stage save the 58's and 57's were mine, so he picked up the MD421 and threw it in my bag with my other mics. When I got home and unloaded my stuff, I noticed the mic.

I never got a chance to record with it, unfortunately. A couple hours after I posted about it here, I got a call asking if I had seen the mic and had to return it. :(

It was just laying there on the stage, apparently. I had a friend help me pack up all my gear (I was playing drums that night and recording the performance) and told him that all the mics on the stage save the 58's and 57's were mine, so he picked up the MD421 and threw it in my bag with my other mics. When I got home and unloaded my stuff, I noticed the mic.

I never got a chance to record with it, unfortunately. A couple hours after I posted about it here, I got a call asking if I had seen the mic and had to return it. :(

Owner of the house PA?

Back