It's all in the presentation

Ha! It's a USB mic. No wonder it sounds like mud. And I guess she can't afford new glasses, so she has to keep wearing the ones they gave her in the Marine Corps.-Richie

I guess she can't afford new glasses, so she has to keep wearing the ones they gave her in the Marine Corps.-Richie

Indeed, I don't get fashion, we've all been laughing at those big rim glasses since the 80's, hadn't we? And here they are again, prefectly hip. :wtf:

I'm waiting for those early 90's satalite dish hairdo's for girls to come back, that was horrible, wasn't it? It'll give the hairspray business a boost though.

Did she say there are like no video reviews for the USB AT2020? She must not know how to use a search engine because they seem to be EVERYWHERE...

I've been wearing thick rim glasses for years. They've broken twice, but Walmart has had my frames for $10 both times :P

Ha! It's a USB mic. No wonder it sounds like mud.

Or maybe it's because her voice is 90 degrees off axis to the mic, but let's not let that get in the way of our hatred of USB mics.

I'll put $20 hundred pesos that the non-USB AT2020 into whatever interface you like would have been indistinguishable in a blind test.

Or maybe it's because her voice is 90 degrees off axis to the mic, but let's not let that get in the way of our hatred of USB mics.

I'll put $20 hundred pesos that the non-USB AT2020 into whatever interface you like would have been indistinguishable in a blind test.

Point taken.-Richie

Megamind Oh, you're a villain, all right - but you're not a super-villain.

Titan: What's the difference?

Megamind: PRESENTATION!

Nothing wrong with us girls wearing non prescription glasses for no reason :) And besides it gets her almost 100k views and no one cares about the mic.

Back