I had a weird dream last night..

dreib

I had a dream that I found a EV RE20 in my home studio last night....does this mean I should now buy one? I honestly have never even considered one of these, I have considered an SM7B, but no dreams...hmmmm.

Well , Ive never had that, but 18 years ago I did drop its cousin...My god, how pathetic, dreams about microphones!! Help!

Ya know -- I have both of the aforementioned microphones and I don't think that I could get by without either one.

Dreams are manifestations of our deeper thoughts. Internal, mental struggles or tough decisions often come to the fore in our dreams.

When we dream about things like microphones, it is because we have them on our minds but also have some ambivilance about that thing- for you, it could be something like "Can I afford this mic?" or "Will I get enough use from it?"

Dream interpetation can be very revealing about ourselves, and there are experts in the field- the best agree that the best interpetation (perhaps the only one that matters) is that of the dreamer.

Gun to your head with no time for questions or explanations you have to keep only one.

There is no option to take the bullet.

Gun to your head with no time for questions or explanations you have to keep only one.

There is no option to take the bullet.

The EV RE20 if I had to make such a choice.

But then - the wet dreams would go away. And you know how I enjoy wet dreams about microphones.

Dreams are manifestations of our deeper thoughts. Internal, mental struggles or tough decisions often come to the fore in our dreams.

When we dream about things like microphones, it is because we have them on our minds but also have some ambivilance about that thing- for you, it could be something like "Can I afford this mic?" or "Will I get enough use from it?"

Dream interpetation can be very revealing about ourselves, and there are experts in the field- the best agree that the best interpetation (perhaps the only one that matters) is that of the dreamer.

I guess I'll start looking for a RE20, it would seem wrong not to at this point. Im going to follow my dreams.

I guess I'll start looking for a RE20, it would seem wrong not to at this point. Im going to follow my dreams.

Well wait a minute let's look at this.

Having a dream and following a dream ..... Isn't that what got Martin Luther King where he is today?

Well wait a minute let's look at this.

Having a dream and following a dream ..... Isn't that what got Martin Luther King where he is today?

Im not scared.

How come when get on this sight I learn more about the art of sarcasm then home recording?

I always get involved with the wrong crowd.
And yes Im not being heard , I have a wife and 3 kids, thank you for making me feel at home!

You know if you search the ebay you may be able to get both the 7b and the RE20 used for a relatively cheap price. At least what you would pay for one of them used.

You know if you search the ebay you may be able to get both the 7b and the RE20 used for a relatively cheap price. At least what you would pay for one of them used.

Well I get my taxes figured tonight and Im hopin for a BIG refund so we shall see. I just hope I dont have a dream about a Bock..thats my fantasy mic.

Back