Harvey's Great Preamp Thread!!!

turnitdown

$10 PayPal=Your Ad Here!!
I know this is a mic forum, but thought that the thread below would be of tremendous interest to anyone wanting to know more about mic preamps. It really helps to "clear the smoke..." regarding this somewhat mysterious topic.

Some of you might have seen it before, but for those of us who haven't, it's another of Harvey's Godsends... Just like the "Big Mic Thread". (sticky)

Here is the link...

Harvey, Thanks for helping to put all that info together in one place....

turnitdown said:
I know this is a mic forum, but thought that the thread below would be of tremendous interest to anyone wanting to know more about mic preamps. It really helps to "clear the smoke..." regarding this somewhat mysterious topic.

Some of you might have seen it before, but for those of us who haven't, it's another of Harvey's Godsends... Just like the "Big Mic Thread". (sticky)

Here is the link...

Harvey, Thanks for helping to put all that info together in one place....
I was just the ringmaster; the stars of the show were: Dan Kennedy (Great River), Johm LaGrou (Millinia Media), Mark McQuilken (FMR Audio), Geoff Tanner (Neve & Aurora), Tim Farrant (Buzz Audio), and John Hardy (John Hardy). I didn't do much participating, except on a very basic level.

Back