Check out the amazing new technology!

Think of the possibilities....
"What is the best mic for vocals" - The Antares Modeler
"What is the best for vocals and acoustic guitar" - The Antares
"How bout for electric guitar?" - The Antares...
Looks like the forum posts will drop by 95% when people catch on

Blue Bear Sound said:
It IS amazing..... a Radio Shack can now truly sound like a $4K Neumann......

:rolleyes:

OR, if you're feeling really perverse, you could try to make a £2,272 Neumann sound like a Radio Shack :D

I think someone should take a U** whatever and model itself to see if it still sounds the same.

Now that would be a test.

Why waste $250 to make a Neumann mic sound like a Radio Shack mic when you can just beat the crap out of your Neumann mic until it sounds like a Radio Shack mic for FREE!!!!

I can see it now!!!

The RADIO SHACK/NUEMANN mic shootout!

I'm sooooo excited that I'll be able to mic the drum set with a set of radio shack podium mics now... maybe I'll even use wireless lapel mics since it won't make any difference when I model them to sound like MD421's.

Velvet Elvis

(for those who think I'm serious... lay off the egg nog)

My new mixer has the Antares mic modeler built in it as a plugin. LOL

I cant wait to turn my sm57 into a nice Neuman myself.

sm57>VTB-1>Line in> then Model a nice Neuman !! LOL

But really, I have used the Tube Saturation on the mic modeler a long time ago. Im just glad that I didnt pay for it. Mars gave it to me before they went Belly Up.

Malcolm

Malcolm,

Yeah... glad you didn't pay for it either... you need to save money to buy a brush for that fro... OOOOO-TAY!

Velvet Elvis

Velvet Elvis said:
Malcolm,

Yeah... glad you didn't pay for it either... you need to save money to buy a brush for that fro... OOOOO-TAY!

Velvet Elvis

I need a comb man !!! or a Good Afro Pick

Anyone want to trade a Vintage Afro pick for say a,,, MXL990?

I want the type that folds up from the 70's

LOL

Malcolm

seriously though if you had one nice pretty flat mic do you think this could give you a decent variation on a mic that could not be acheived with EQ? Would it be alright to help get some new sounds out of a small mic locker?

Back