Can't Find Old Mic Cable

Autofigure

(this is my first post on this site) So, I have an old RCA microphone (RCA HK-98, dynamic microphone, made in Japan) that I got from someone for free because it wasn't working, and after testing and inspecting it I found the issue to be solely in the cable. When I opened the 1/4 plug and the other weird 5 pin side up to inspect the solder and wires, I saw that the cable was old, damaged, and kind of slimey. I tried resoldering the end but it just kept having issues and Im tempted to just find and get another cable for it; however, I cannot for the life of me find this weird 5 pin connector ANYWHERE. (If you search RCA HK-98 you should get a reverb link with the exact Mic, cable, and case that I have, it won't let me put a link in my first post though :/ )

Does anyone know if this connector has a name or if it's made or found anywhere online? I assume it's highly unlikely since it's a really old mic but I wanted to ask somewhere. I have a Rode nt2-a, so I don't NEED this mic, but it would be neat to get it working again but this pesky cable is just being difficult.

Its hard to see if the plug is keyed or not, but a LOT of old microphones used Ampehnol plugs. You might be able to read something if you look at the bottom of the plug, you might see something written on the plug.

The plug looks similar to the ones found here: Vintage Microphone Cables / Cable / Leads / Cords / Wires / connectors / plugs for Old Microphones

Can you tell which pins are being used on the plug? You might be able to use a 4 pin plug instead of 5 pin if the center pin isn't used.

I have a very old Shure 55s that has an Amphenol plug. I used the old plug and added a new cable many years ago. If you can get the wiring layout, why not just use new cable.

Its hard to see if the plug is keyed or not, but a LOT of old microphones used Ampehnol plugs. You might be able to read something if you look at the bottom of the plug, you might see something written on the plug.

The plug looks similar to the ones found here: Vintage Microphone Cables / Cable / Leads / Cords / Wires / connectors / plugs for Old Microphones

Can you tell which pins are being used on the plug? You might be able to use a 4 pin plug instead of 5 pin if the center pin isn't used.

I have a very old Shure 55s that has an Amphenol plug. I used the old plug and added a new cable many years ago. If you can get the wiring layout, why not just use new cable.

Do you remember which pins were used on your 55 plug for low impedance? I've got a couple too, and my cables are shot at the plug ends. One of the plugs is actually shot, too.

I love those mics.

Back