Best in-ear headphones for android phone that has the best microphone?

juno88

Hello, I am looking to buy some in-ear headphones for my LG android phone.

I would like for the in-ear headphones to have the best microphone possible because I will be using them a lot of my time talking to a friend.

I would really appreciate recommendations on in-ear headphones for my android phone that have the best microphone possible.

I have tried googling this and it's hard to find good suggestions from websites because they don't go into good details as to why the microphone is good over others and when asking about the microphone quality on amazon reviews the same suggested in-ear headphones say that the microphone is actually horrible in contrast to the reviews from the websites I've googled.

Please help!

Well, this isn't really a good website to talk about cellphones, but sure, I'll play.

I have the plantronics Voyager bluetooth which is awesome. I also have the Taotronics bluetooth for listening to music. When using it for phone calls, the people on the other end said it sounds good.

The tablets and smartphones subforum might get you better results than this one.

I feel like none of the components in any part of a phone's audio chain are actually good, so a full chain audio interface that connects via USB will probably be your best possible result

Back