VST Wrapper MAS Attack and Digital Performer

Jeroleen

I finally got the Waldrof Attack percussion synth to work with VST Wrapper in Digital Performer however now I am experiencing a rather odd problem. After I record a sequence in chunks, I can't duplicate it for another chunck. When I copy the track layout to another sequence in chunks, the midi connection between my controller (which happens to be a Korg Karma) gets lost. Strangely, the Attack synth still sounds through the Aux track but the midi connection is lost. This is truly odd. I have checked all the parameters with the funcioning sequence and they are exactly the same as the second sequence. The reason why I cannot create another working sequence with the Attack percussion is inexplicable. Has any had any experience with this srot of thing and does anyone have any advice.

For anyone intersted, I have the solution. The VST instrument needs to be on a different Aux track each time it is used in the same overall program. So, from chunk to chunk, there needs to be consecutive auxillary tracks on the VST instrument, otherwise, the midi does not wrk becuase it is already rounted elsewhere.

Back