Studiologic 880

Dezboard

I have a fatar Studiologic 880 Midi controller keyboard that has difficulties in accessing the correct sounds from a Emu Proteus 2000,any ideas? It must be a patch or bank problem but i'm pulling my hair out here!!!! :mad:

Dezboard said:
the correct sounds
You'll need to be much more specific about which sounds are the correct ones.

Two things spring to mind right away. The first one is if you bought the EMu used it's got someone elses patch map in it and that what's messing up your program changes, and the second is that you are not using bank select messages correctly.

Please post again with the spefics of your problem spelled out in more detail.

Hi there, thanks for the reply.both are new.the problem is when i 'dial' up bank and patch numbers it seems to go to another bank and a different patch. It seems as if they are out of line somehow. sorry my discription is a bit crap i know.... :confused:

Thanks again

on my orbit v2, which i'm assuming has similar architecture to the proteus, you can make a setting that changes the way banks and patches are selected. either that or your controller is sending the wrong data, you might check to see how it handles bank and patch change information.

I think u need to check up on how the Emu handles program changes. Due to the limitation of CC's, different manufactures have different ways of handling bank and program changes. It should be in the manual

Back