Roland XV5050 connect to Cubase?

Amnesia180

Hi All,

I have recently got myself a Roland XV5050 rack module and I can't find the patches on the internet anywhere!

How can I get the module to connect properly with my Cubase LE?

Thanks!
Amnesia

Last edited:
all you need to connect is the midi out from cubase to the midi in on the XV. Nothing else is necessary to use it but you could search for a cubase device panel which would give you easy access to some of the parameters

Last edited:
I don't understand exactly what you are looking for - but if you take MIDI out from your computer to MIDI in on the Roland (to trigger the sounds) and then take one or more of the audio outs from the Roland into whatever A/D converter you use - It should simply be a matter of setting the MIDI channels betwwen Cubase and the Roland and then set whatever audio routing you choose within the Roland - and should should be basically up and running.

The Roland has a lot of MIDI power......so much depends on how deep you plan to get. If you plan to do deep MIDI (controlling a lot of MIDI parameters through Cubase - you'll have to read the Roland and the Cubase instructions.

Back