piano module

platinumcool

im looking for a good piano sound, i own a korg triton le, im looking for a better piano sound, i was hoping to use a module, but i can also load samples, so if you know of a good cd or module, let me know.

I posted the following on another thread. I can't comment on samples but here is some info for you:

I just picked up the Kurzweil ME-1 MicroEnsemble, same sound set as the PC2R. This unit has all sorts of sounds but alots 2.5 banks for pianos. I must say these are the best pianos I've ever heard from a module. Pretty much cover all the bases from classical, to rock, to house even. The unit goes for $400 new, but I was able to scoop it up for a measely $120!!!

Kuzweil has the MicroPiano as well that gets rave reviews. You can pick one of these up for about $150 used. I was planning on getting one but now that I found the ME-1 it isn't really needed.

Hope this helps.

Stray

www.mp3.com/PerpetualProductio

I got real lucky, well sort of.

First of all, MusicGoRound had the unit used for $179. Not a bad price as I was just about to spend $400 on it at American Musical. So I ordered it. Well MGR didn't get that sent out until the next week so they picked up the shipping (I saved another $15 there).
Well I got the unit and the data entry knob was not working properly, it kind of sticks. This is no big problem for me because I control it externally. So I called MGR and they were obviously pretty pissed about. We agreed they would send me a check for $60. This is how I got the Kurzweil ME-1 for $120.

My last post was probably a little misleading. You're probably not going to find another deal like I got on this unit.

Stray

www.mp3.com/PerpetualProductio

Back