Old School Sequencer ???

Peter Pavlonis

I had a version of Absythn 5 which I can no longer activate. (Thank you Native Instruments) but I just want to be able to make an old school loop like The WHO "Wont Get Fooled Again" Absythn had some settings where you could hold down one note on the keyboard and it would play a sequenced program, (in time in sync) if you switched notes it switched pitch. Can anyone tell me. What Is what I'm talking about called? and where can I find programs that have them ?

Hi,
Sounds like you're describing a step sequencer?
I can't really recommend any specific software but maybe the terminology, if I'm right, will help you with searching. :)

I've had no issues getting even very old NI products authorised. I've still got absynth 3 working and a very old colossus sampler. Get NI to sort it, they did it for me.

I've had no issues getting even very old NI products authorised. I've still got absynth 3 working and a very old colossus sampler. Get NI to sort it, they did it for me.

How ? I tried to contact them no luck, and other people on their forums said they couldn't authorize old NI programs either.

Back